- Verify if all your calendars are marked to be visible by pressing toolbar button Calendars and you are saving event to proper calendar.
- If only your past events are invisible, please see https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/23268018
Your calendar is synchronized from one device to another using a cloud calendar.
To identify which device fails to synchronize please follow these steps.
- Enter a new event in device A
- Login to your cloud calendar (B)
Google * https://www.google.com/calendar (see https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28869511 if only one calendar is syncing)
iCloud * https://www.icloud.com/#calendar
Outlook * https://calendar.live.com
Yahoo * https://calendar.yahoo.com
and check if the event you just created is there.
- If not, then the sync problem is between device A and your cloud calendar (B)
If the event is there it means there's a sync issue between your cloud calendar (B) and device C
In 90% of cases the procedure below solves the issue.
Week Calendar uses iOS' native synchronization functionality, so this is a general iOS problem, not caused by Week Calendar.
On your iOS device:
- Backup your colors in Week Calendar if necessary ( Settings > General > Synchronize colors )
- Go to System Settings
- Go to Accounts & Passwords (Calendars in iOS10 or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in iOS9 and below)
- In the Accounts section select the calendar having a problem (iCloud, Exchange, ....)
- Reset / Re-sync the calendar data by toggling CALENDAR setting OFF and ON again
You might need to reboot your iOS device afterwards, forcing it to sync.
Warning: If events are only available on device and are not synced to the cloud, resetting sync will delete the events not synchronized.
For safety you can make a backup of these events using ICS export, see https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/31570762
Should toggling calendar not result in desired sync you can also remove the account, reboot and then add the account again.
Please see https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/211793089/en-us?brand_id=75051 to resolve WiFi problems.
iCloud Control Panel Windows Sync Issues