Synchronization between different devices can be quite a puzzle.The most suitable solution is depending on the Operating Systems and software you use.
If you (and people you want to share calendars with) only use Apple hardware and don't use Microsoft Outlook on your Mac the most suitable sync solution for you probably is iCloud.
Being most flexible we recommend using Google Calendar in other cases.
For all account types below it's possible to synchronize Calendar data with a system online.
To add an account:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Passwords & Accounts (Accounts & Passwords in iOS11, Calendar in iOS10 or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in iOS9 and below)
- In the Accounts section tap Add Account
- Select the Account Type you want
- Fill in:
For specific setup, please see:
- AOL https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28866752
- Exchange & Google business accounts https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28864911
If your Exchange calendar became invisible in iOS12 please see https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016079071
- Google private accounts https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28869511
To sync all your Google calendars https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28869511
- iCloud https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28859792
- Outlook.com https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28865111
- Yahoo https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28866222
To share a calendar:
- AOL https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28867802
- Google https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28870711
- iCloud https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28867402
- Exchange https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/33873521
- Outlook.com https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28867892
- Yahoo https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28867712