Just click on file you received and a screen will open showing you all events to be imported. Tapping on individual events will visualize all details
- On the File tab
- Select Open & Export
- Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Launch iCal
- Click the File menu
- Choose Import
- Click the Import an iCal file button
- Click Import to open a file browser dialog box
- Navigate to and select your ICS file to open the Add Events dialog box.
- Click a calendar, then click OK to import the ICS file's events.
- Open https://www.google.com/calendar on a computer. Note: You can only import from a computer, not a phone or tablet.
- In the top right, click Settings
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click Import calendars between the "My calendars" and "Other Calendars" sections.
- Click Choose File and select the file you exported. The file should end in "ics" or "csv"
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.