- Go to https://www.tripit.com/ and login
- Select Settings by tapping on the name at the right top or next to Automatically Forward Plans
- Select Publishing Your Data at the left side
- Select Subscribe first and then Subscribe to Calendar Feed in the popped up screen
- A new popup with the text 'Here's your calendar feed…Copy and paste this into your calendar program' followed by a link appears.
Copy the URL starting from www. (so without the webcal:// part) resulting in something like
Now there are two options to continue, let's start with the easiest one
- Email the .ICS file link to an account you're able to receive on your iOS device.
- Press on the .ICS file link on your iOS device and the Calendar Subscription will be added
- Go to Settings on your iOS device
- Go to Calendar (or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in iOS9 and below)
- In the Accounts section, tap Add Account
- Tap Other (at the bottom)
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendars and manually fill in the URL you just copied
Please see https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/35382081 tor Event Time Zone settings
Week Calendar time zone set to Amsterdam (CEST, corresponding to UTC+2), so end time equals current time zone.
Time zone Dubai is GST (corresponding to UTC+4), so the time difference at take off time is 2 hours.
Week Calendar automatically corrects this to your current local time zone.
Flight itinerary (sent to email@example.com)
FLIGHT EK 183 - EMIRATES FRI 11 SEPTEMBER 2015
DEPARTURE: DUBAI, AE (DUBAI INTL), TERMINAL 3 11 SEP 08:10
ARRIVAL: BRUSSELS, BE (BRUSSELS AIRPORT) 11 SEP 13:15
FLIGHT BOOKING REF: NL/DEMO
RESERVATION CONFIRMED, ECONOMY (T) DURATION: 07:05