Calendar Sharing is useful if you want other people, for example a relative or colleague, to be able to access your calendar.
There are two types of sharing in general:
- Read-only person you’re sharing your calendar with is not able to make adjustments
- Full access person you’re sharing your calendar with is able to make adjustments
With Yahoo both access types are possible, however Full access is only possible amongst Yahoo users.
As a work around Full access is possible by pretending it's your own calendar.
- Go go mail.yahoo.com and login
- Tap on the Calendar button at the left top
- Click the Actions button, then select the Share option.
- Select the Calendar (or ToDos list) that you want to share from the pull-down list.
- Choose Share with specific people via email, type email addresses and select desired permissions
Note that only Yahoo! users can use the Edit permission.
- Press Save
- Choose Share with iCal Address