Syncing problems can have several causes. Please check which of the reasons apply to your device.
Please check first..
- Does the syncing problem occur in the native iOS calendar app as well?
- Does syncing work in the other direction?
Events not syncing in one direction only
You're adding events to the wrong calendar or your default calendar has been changed.
- Please make sure you select the right Calendar in the Calendar field when creating new events.
- Change your Default Calendar to the correct one, see
Events not syncing in both directions
Temporary problems with your calendar service (e.g. iCloud, Google, etc) can disrupt the syncing process.
- Go to device Settings
- Go to Calendar (or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in iOS9 and below)
- In the Account section, select the account not syncing
- Reset / Re-sync the calendar data by toggling account OFF
(You'll get a message "Delete from my iPhone/iPad, this is normal. You can press it).
and ON again
If none of the above solutions work for you, please contact your Calendar service provider (iCloud, Google, ...) to resolve the problem.