Warning: These settings don't influence your iCloud Calendar Synchronization Settings!
See https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/28859792 how to sync to iCloud
See https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204789152 how to restore settings
You can synchronize your Week Calendar settings via iCloud (iCloud account required) or you can create a backup stored as an email.
Make sure the following settings are enabled in your iCloud account:
- System settings > iCloud > iCloud drive
Now, in the app:
1. Tap the Settings (gear) icon
2. Select 'Settings'
3. Select 'General'
(if you want to synchronize your custom colors set Synchronize colors to ON).
4. Select 'Synchronize settings'
If you don't have an iCloud account you can export your settings via email by tapping the ''Backup settings via email' button in the above screen. You can open this file from an email on your device to import the Week Calendar settings again.
iCloud sync still not working
If you have the above settings enabled, but your Week Calendar settings still aren't syncing, try the following:
1. Disable your iCloud account under System settings > iCloud on both iPad and iPhone.
2. Re-enable your iCloud account under System settings > iCloud on both iPad and iPhone
3. Reboot both your devices.