Week Calendar support lots of recurrence options, such as 2-weekly, every last Thursday of the month and much more.
The example below explains how to repeat an event every 2 weeks.
- In the event Edit screen, tap on Repeat
- Next, tap on Weekly
- Tap on the Repeat every item at the top of the screen
- Set it to 2 weeks
- Press Done
- Save the recurrence by pressing Done again
- The event will now be repeated every 2 weeks
This also works for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly repeats.
Some other examples:
- Every fourth Wednesday of August
Monthly > Every 12 months > On the fourth Wednesday
- Every last Friday of a quarter
Monthly > Every 3 months > On the last Friday
End repeating events:
See https://weekcalendar.zendesk.com/entries/31477331 how to end a repeating event